Desired Qualifications - Graduate with MBA ( Operations, if not available then Finance )
Experience - 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Location - Bangaluru
Reporting to Process implementation Head
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate day-to- day execution of the process.
- Identify business process challenges and implementing changes to the process.
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establishment of measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality,
efficiency, and improvement.
- Identify and analyze business processes to be improved.
- Lead a team that will be responsible for process assessments, and process design and redesign.
- Define those parts of the Process Framework not defined by the Process Owner.
- Notify the participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed.
- Analyse operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and
implement process improvements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business lines and products.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Identify exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations.
- Ensure the standards and procedures are being followed.
- Facilitate resource commitment and allocation.
- Act as focal point for process; communicate with clients, service providers, and management.
- Being part of a team that has worked on ISO process implementation.