Mandamus Shiksha Foundation, registered as not-for-profit address the major concerns of rural and neglected communities of the society in partnership with Corporates, Government, Civil Society, CSR initiatives and other stakeholders to achieve well-being of the communities. The vision of Mandamus group is youth development where our approach is not only limited to Training, Placement and Livelihood but also to objectively engage youth, their families, employers, communities and other stakeholders at large to create enabling environment and to design comprehensive programmes to achieve well-being of the community, especially underprivileged sections of the society.
- Increased income among marginalized communities
- Improved relation among the family, friends and communities
- Improved life skills among individuals to effectively manage communication, conflict resolution, leadership skills, stress management & gender sensitivity
- Improved health seeking behavior for self and family
- Increased capacity of youth to earn while continuing education
- Active youth coalition to promote youth development
- Influence policy and systems to achieve wellbeing of all